Friday, 10 April 2020
world is changing
The corona virus outbreak has changed the world and now there is a weird chaos to be seen among people. I think this world is ending and nobody will come down on the earth to save these creatures of the world. We are on our own, remember how you would use to tell me "I will die alone", and now literally it is happening with everyone. People die alone and their loved ones cannot even get to say their last good bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEELING LOST
Hey love I hope you are now living peacefully with God, in his arms, surrounded by thousands of sweet angels and cherubs. You always told m...
-
I am very surprised and shocked to see how your death is affecting me now. I was writing for a client yesterday and forgot everything, i had...
-
Hey love I hope you are now living peacefully with God, in his arms, surrounded by thousands of sweet angels and cherubs. You always told m...
No comments:
Post a Comment