Monday, 20 April 2020

I am very surprised and shocked to see how your death is affecting me now. I was writing for a client yesterday and forgot everything, i had no recollection of the words, sentences and ideas to write about. it was like someone had flipped my all sanity switches off. I felt terrible and rejected. I am not blaming you for any of it, but I wonder what is happening baby.
I sleep and see you in my dreams, even today I woke up with tears in my eyes, All i can remember is i was calling onto God and asking him for help. I was sobbing and begging like it was the only thing my life depended on. I miss you so much, i go back and forth on the old account to watch your videos. Facebook has been showing some errors on all of your voice clips and it is causing anxiety because sometimes I just wish to relive our love and past again, it seems like fb is messing it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEELING LOST

Hey love I hope you are now living peacefully with God, in his arms, surrounded by thousands of sweet angels and cherubs. You always told m...